"We learn something new everyday" according to the saying. Combine this with Software Testing and we get our Resources page, a page created by testers for testers. Regularly enriched by our team of experts, this page will allow you to stay on top of the news related to testing through informative, educational and entertaining content in the form of webinars, white papers, articles, interviews, etc.
- DEC 22 _ PROGRAMMEZ! Magazine - How to ensure quality in this new world?
article written by Abderrazak Dahmani - Read the article (FR)
- APR_23 Scriptless Automation Testing is growing
Article written by Marc Hage Chahine - The full article is available on the QUALITY MATTERS magazine website. You can create a free account to access it (page 42) - Read the article (FR)
- NOV 21 _ GASQ Interview with Abderrazak Dahmani about the evolution of software testing job
Discussion between Abderrazak Dahmani and Eric Bourdin - Watch the video
- The 10 mistakes not to make for a successful testing project (2016) (FR)
Through ten steps essential to the success of a software testing project, QESTIT invites the various trades to reflect on the place of testing in the management of their projects and suggests possible avenues for improvement.
Let's call it the Tester's Tavern in English
A French blog managed by 2 test enthusiasts, Marc Hage Chahine, Test Expert within the QESTIT group and Bruno Legeard co-founder of the company (and our partner): Smartesting. You will find on this blog, articles on all areas of software testing.
Webinars are regularly organized by our team of experts on topics related to automation, performance testing, Agile approaches, testing discussions with our partners, etc.
The last ones:
- Usage-Centric Testing – with Smartesting
- BDD or Deploying a collaborative approach for test automation
- Anonymize my test data – with Arcad Software & Digital Ethics
- Being a Tester in the DevOps world
- I tested for you...Cypress
- Low code _ No code – avec MicroFocus
To be informed of upcoming webinars
YOU HAVE A TOPIC IN MIND? DON'T HESITATE TO SHARE IT WITH US!